Tagboard

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Concert admin update

Wow check out the counter! After a short break, we're down to just 73 days! So let's get started on the concert admin FAST.

Programme booklet

Alicia (I/C)
Grace
Simin
Xiaoyou
Jinghuan
Jochebed
Chengyi

I'm putting Alicia as I/C because I think she has the experience. Oxy will be passing some samples to you guys, I think you guys have some too. Please do the writeups first. The deadline for write-ups, I shall set it on 22 Feb (Fri), is it okay? The teachers will have to check the write-ups and then you guys go proceed with the design and stuff.

Slideshow/movie thing

Samuel and Simin will be the main I/Cs for this. I will pass you guys the photos in a thumbdrive on Wednesday. You guys also go chase after those people that didn't submit the photos, okay..

By the way, we were also thinking of getting pictures from the 1960s. Because we also want the adults coming to our concert to feel like they are reliving their childhood, not just the students of our age. So I think we need more manpower here.

Attire

We have decided not to spend so time on attire settle on black black, with coloured scarfs for girls and colour ties for guys. Anyone wanna like volunteer to go shop and look for nice shirts/scarfs/ties?

No comments:

more than just pulling strings

Our teachers

Ms Ho Kar Hui
Mr Cassidy Soh
Mr Kevin Yeo (instructor)

Our members

Alumni
Valerie Kor
Eddy Ng
Zhou Xin Zi
Ou Xin Ying
Soo Yiwei
Roy Tan Jun Yi
Tan Ping Yen
Daniel Tey Jun Yan
Jason Quek
Chua Chong Thee
Ong Jing Wen
Leow Tien Leng

Year 5s (22)
Leo Jinghuan
Jocelyn Lek Xi Qing
Lim Jing Xuan
Fang Yu Qing
Ho Si Min
Qiu Dejian
Shen Xiao You
Lee Hong Sheng
Nicholas Poh
Esther Lee
Alicia Woon
Wu Shitong
Samuel Chan
Liu Sijing
Gao Yuqi
Grace Ho Wan Ting
Tan Cheng Yi
Heng Yiwei
Jenny Koh
Felicia Chen
Kimberly Loh
Shang Mengdie