26th December
0900-1000 Briefing on camp objectives, other updates, attendance taking.. etc.
1000-1200 Practice
1200-1300 Lunch
1300-1500 Practice
1500-1800 Interactive games
27th December
0900-0915 Attendance taking
0915-1200 Practice
1200-1300 Lunch
1300-1800 Practice
28th December
0900-0915 Attendance taking
0915-1200 Practice
1200 onwards: Lunch, shop for barbecue stuff, barbecue at Pasir Ris Park.
So every morning, 0900-0915 will be the grace period for latecomers. After that, there will be a fine. Hmm the actual amount will be discussed and revealed on the first day of camp.
Currently, the interactive games we have are just ball games. So we have a lot of sec 4s in UG right, do you guys have any nice icebreaker sort of games other than whacko lol.. since the year 5s and year 4s seldom interact.. So anyway, please feel free to contribute! Approach Eddy, gamemaster of the camp!
Please be very serious about this camp as it will be fundamental in making our April concert a success. Confirm your attendance with me, Valerie, ASAP. This is extremely important, PLEASE DO SO. DO NOT be absent without reason on the very days of camp, unless you become very sick or.. something worse (choy) or of higher importance happens. Thank you very much.
People whom I know will not be coming (need not inform me again):
Grace;
Wu Shitong;
TienLeng & Samuel for 27th&28th;
Jingwen & Oxy for 26th morning;
Roy for 26th afternoon;
Jinghuan for 27th afternoon;
(did I miss anyone out?)
As you can see on this blog, we're still discussing the matters of the shirt so I do not know if I can get the shirt done by camp, I'm apologise. But I suppose camp will serve as a very good platform for effective discussions to occur for the shirt. Doesn't matter if it's slow, have to be good, right! But still, sorry sorry.
At the end of the camp, we would have decided the basic skeleton for our concert (programme, attire, etc) and all is left is to hone up our guitar playing skills.
[Update] As our concert theme is childhood, can you guys look for a few photos of yourselves, at least 4 - one when you were under 1 year old, one when you're 2-5 years old, one when you're 5-10 years old, one current photo.. AND BRING TO THE CAMP :D
All these aside, I'm sure you dedicated Guitar Ensemble members will enjoy the camp and at the same time improve yourselves through it, so let's slog it out! :D The reward is an opportunity to bond with the rest of your clubmates at a bbq with very delicious
SO, SEE YOU THERE.
But before that, *holler* CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE! *holler*
Just send an sms/email to say, I'm going for guitar camp!-(name)
No comments:
Post a Comment