XUELING'S EMAIL TO ME.
I think she's right about the shirt colour. No point discussing here what's the ideal blue. I've already called the shirt supplier, I'll be meeting up with the vendor soon enough (most probably tomorrow), so maybe I'll take some pictures and then come back to let you guys vote for the colour. This uncle usually can churn out the goods fast, so maybe we can get the shirts by camp, just MAYBE.
I suggested the purple, so I personally think that Design 3 is the best LOL, but I'll put up a poll here again.
In the email she labelled 1, 2, 3, 4 right, so I'm just gonna put Design 1 , Design 2, ... Hope it's clear. Just vote for the DESIGN. Colours later.
BTW I know last time poll design 1 and design 2 draw. But are you guys fine with design 2? No point arguing between them since it's just the positioning of the guitar.... Any strong objections do raise them, though.
hello i attached 4 designs cos i desperado alr i just throw everything in and give you different variations.
1. Design2i.jpg
2. Design2aii.jpg
3. Design2ii.jpg
4. Design2ai.jpg
i rly dno how t chg the colors [...] . the blue [...] must depend on your tshirt vendor. i highly doubt the vendor has 7584069 different shades of blue t choose from anw.
and and, the initial design right, the circle got glow one. which wont be able t be shown on shirts. tt's why i took out the outer glow for subsequent designs f the circle. so.
and i kept the tagline, but brought it down. no tagline like v empty. fonts changed t original font alr. jagged edges, as requested.
-XUELING
I think she's right about the shirt colour. No point discussing here what's the ideal blue. I've already called the shirt supplier, I'll be meeting up with the vendor soon enough (most probably tomorrow), so maybe I'll take some pictures and then come back to let you guys vote for the colour. This uncle usually can churn out the goods fast, so maybe we can get the shirts by camp, just MAYBE.
I suggested the purple, so I personally think that Design 3 is the best LOL, but I'll put up a poll here again.
In the email she labelled 1, 2, 3, 4 right, so I'm just gonna put Design 1 , Design 2, ... Hope it's clear. Just vote for the DESIGN. Colours later.
BTW I know last time poll design 1 and design 2 draw. But are you guys fine with design 2? No point arguing between them since it's just the positioning of the guitar.... Any strong objections do raise them, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment