Tagboard

Saturday, January 12, 2008

SHIRT

SORRY TO THE 6 PEOPLE WHO VOTED JUST NOW, GOT NEW DESIGN, VOTE AGAIN PLEASE :D. JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FAIRER FOR YOU TO LOOK AT THE NEW DESIGN AND VOTE AGAIN. :D

OKAY. Back to shirt again. This decision-making process is very slow, sorry.

Even though we have already decided on blue, please voice any strong objections. I saw disgusted faces, I don't want people to wear guitar shirt feeling disgusted lol. Here here vote vote.



I tried to do some colour combis. If you are satisfied with the choice, please vote at the end, if you are not, suggest some combis.

Combination one. ONE COLOUR. That would save us a lot of money.

Photobucket

Combination two. Black and white.

Photobucket

Combination three.They say brown and blue was the best colour combination some years back in fashion world. :) LOL

Photobucket

Combination 4. Oxy suggested a lighter blue, so I tried this turquoise.

Photobucket

Combination 5. Purple?

purple

Combination 6. Yellow, anyone?

Photobucket

Combination 7, new combination here! Only the guitar with colour, suggested by Daniel. Sorry ah to those who have voted (only 6 of you). You can vote for it and suggest the colour later. Squadyme says yellow and brown's PLAIN UGLY. -.-

Photobucket

Not sure what other colours go with blue. For a price of $15, we can have up to three colours like this last yellow one, but actually I find it unnecessary. And if you make the uncle print a lot of colours with a small budget he will make the design smaller (he told me himself).

So, please vote.



On Monday I'm sending the design for printing. So please vote, tell your friends (in guitar one lar!) to come online to vote. The uncle says he will print one for us to see first. So on Wednesday maybe I'll show you guys, to see if it's ok.

I'm sure we'll get it before Feb.

No comments:

more than just pulling strings

Our teachers

Ms Ho Kar Hui
Mr Cassidy Soh
Mr Kevin Yeo (instructor)

Our members

Alumni
Valerie Kor
Eddy Ng
Zhou Xin Zi
Ou Xin Ying
Soo Yiwei
Roy Tan Jun Yi
Tan Ping Yen
Daniel Tey Jun Yan
Jason Quek
Chua Chong Thee
Ong Jing Wen
Leow Tien Leng

Year 5s (22)
Leo Jinghuan
Jocelyn Lek Xi Qing
Lim Jing Xuan
Fang Yu Qing
Ho Si Min
Qiu Dejian
Shen Xiao You
Lee Hong Sheng
Nicholas Poh
Esther Lee
Alicia Woon
Wu Shitong
Samuel Chan
Liu Sijing
Gao Yuqi
Grace Ho Wan Ting
Tan Cheng Yi
Heng Yiwei
Jenny Koh
Felicia Chen
Kimberly Loh
Shang Mengdie