Tagboard

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well Done

Hello no need to scroll down im oxy =)

YESH im the first one here haha.

I wonder how many of you are sleeping right now.

How to sleep!


Gosh before we knew it the concert has come and gone, and I'm glad to say all our efforts have paid off. Our audience had so many good things to say. And I have so many people to thank.


Firstly thank you kevin for your guidance through the past year. Thanks for being patient with us esp when we refuse to leave school and have dinner haha. S*** de lor, i think the year 6 miss you alr. Ok, online then talk to you in case others complain that i have said everything and they have nothing original to say hahaha.

A huge thank you to Ms Ho and Mr Soh, for constantly reminding us not to get too stressed, for translating chunks of jap so we could understand the music better, for correcting 500 programme booklets, for staying with us till really late in school, and for your heaps of encouragement. Also thanks for your help liaising with dbs for the concert. I hope we made you really proud of us.

To the year 5s, I'm so glad we pulled it off! Sorry for not being able to practice with you guys as much as i would like to. Considering that you guys picked up the guitar in December, your playing today was amazing. I was very heartened that you really put in your best effort in Doraemon and The Way We Were especially after the rehearsal, and your willingness to practice and practice and practice and chiong and chiong and chiong towards our common goal. I love your fighting spirit, and i am very very proud of you. Thank you for giving me a chance to conduct, and to know music, you guys and myself better. Thank you so much.


HELLO YEAR SIXES. Guitar's so enjoyable I was already missing our practices after we went back the night before the concert, quite badly. Shall we still come together to play or chitchat once in awhile, or we can emo at the grandstand hahaha. Gosh I don't really know how to put it in words. I guess after today I could finish up JC with no regrets (assuming theres no a levels o.0). You guys make great music and great company. (is my message longer than jingwen's ahahah)


To Valerie: You're a great chairperson and without you this just wouldnt have been possible. There ups and downs in our preparation for the concert but well these are really quite inevitable, and we got past that, right? Thank you for pushing on especially through the last month even though you're sick, for the huge amount of planning, for taking sectionals when i cant split myself into half, and most of all for ensuring that the concert ran smoothly. Thank you for being a great tico mate.

To the year 5s: since we've created a legacy, you have NO CHOICE but to continue it. muahaha. DO WELL (very very well -,- or at least do your very very best) for SYF and concert (?) next year. We've proved to people that we're strong even though we're young. The next batch (led by you) will be even STRONGER =)


I'll never forget the 26th of April 2008. Thank you so much for making this chapter in my life possible.


<3
oxy

No comments:

more than just pulling strings

Our teachers

Ms Ho Kar Hui
Mr Cassidy Soh
Mr Kevin Yeo (instructor)

Our members

Alumni
Valerie Kor
Eddy Ng
Zhou Xin Zi
Ou Xin Ying
Soo Yiwei
Roy Tan Jun Yi
Tan Ping Yen
Daniel Tey Jun Yan
Jason Quek
Chua Chong Thee
Ong Jing Wen
Leow Tien Leng

Year 5s (22)
Leo Jinghuan
Jocelyn Lek Xi Qing
Lim Jing Xuan
Fang Yu Qing
Ho Si Min
Qiu Dejian
Shen Xiao You
Lee Hong Sheng
Nicholas Poh
Esther Lee
Alicia Woon
Wu Shitong
Samuel Chan
Liu Sijing
Gao Yuqi
Grace Ho Wan Ting
Tan Cheng Yi
Heng Yiwei
Jenny Koh
Felicia Chen
Kimberly Loh
Shang Mengdie